|1||Submit the original and a copy of the detailed request of the tools or equipment to be entered. The request has to indicate the activity to be carried out with that equipment and tools and the area and term that it will take to perform the work. (Specific dates).|
|2||Attach the supporting documentation to the request covering the tools or machinery to be entered. (See special cases).|
Go to the Customs where you entered or you left the country.
- A copy of the application with the seal of authorization is returned if applicable.
- If applicable to machinery, the Customs Administration will prepare an order authorizing the entrance.
1. Attach the supporting documentation to the request covering the tools or machinery that will be entered:
- The Invoice or other document supporting the ownership of the equipment or tools.
- Customs’ Declaration.
- Personal Identification Document (DPI).
- The passport if the person who is entering such tools or machinery is a foreigner.
- Any document to identify the machinery or tools entering the primary zone.
2. The staff assigned in the Customs’ Admission or Exit Modules will verify that the tool or machinery is the authorized one.
3. In the request, the interested party should take responsibility that the tool entering be the same authorized tool at the moment of removing it from the primary zone.
4. You must be sure that the tools or machinery that entered the customs’ area to be the same tools that are being removed. In case the Customs’ personnel detects any anomaly regarding the tools or machinery that are being removed from the Customs Office’s primary zone, these will be withhold and you will have to pay the taxes and the pertinent criminal responsibilities if presumed a fraud special case or smuggling at customs.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa