|1||Personal Identification Document (DPI) of the Owner, (if you do not have it see special cases).|
|2||Passport in case of being a foreigner.|
|3||Complete the form SAT-2175 Cease of Operations Notice and a photocopy.|
|4||Document issued by the Public Ministry or competent Judge demonstrating that the business was not registered by the interested party.|
|5||If the procedure is made by a third party authorized to make the RTU process, the requirements of the Third Parties must be submitted.|
|1||Personal Identification Document (DPI) of person who signs the form and a photocopy, (if you do not have it see special cases).|
|2||Passport in case the person signing the form is a foreigner and a photocopy.|
|4||Complete the Cease of Activities Notice SAT-2175 form and the photocopy thereof, it must be signed by a relative in the first degree of consanguinity or kinship of affinity, the administrator or executor of the death, heirs or legatees as appropriate.|
|5||Document issued by the Public Ministry or competent Judge demonstrating that the business was not registered by the interested party.|
|6||If the procedure is made by a third party authorized to make the RTU process, the requirements of the Third Parties must be submitted.|
Steps to follow
1. Go to a Tax Agency or Office with the requirements.
What do I get?
- Photocopy of SAT-2175 form with the sticker containing the cancellation file number.
- You may go to any Tax Agency or Office within 10 business day-term and you will be given “RTU Certification” or the “Cease Certification”. You can reprint it through the Portal of SAT/RTU Query or through your Virtual Agency, if you do not have Virtual Agency, click here to request it.
1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI) of the Owner.
- Attach document issued by RENAP evidencing that the obtaining of the document is in process, provided that the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is visible, with or without a photograph.
2. If you have vehicles, you must have made the transfer of the title or the inactivation thereof.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Carretera El Salvador
- Dubai Center
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa