|1||You must present the copies of the Customs Goods Declaration. (Carrier, Customs, Comptrollership, if it is green selective without inspection; and if it is selective red, you must submit a copy of the carrier).|
|2||If the Customs modality is documents digitalized or electronic, you must submit only the evidence of the authorization of the release of the goods (QR).|
|3||The respective copies must be certified in both cases. Regulation 22 of the PR-IAD / DNO-DE-01.|
|4||The Temporary Container Admission Form (ATC), No. SAT-8349 signed and sealed, at an exit Customs post of the National Territory so that the Customs’ staff verify that the ATC initial registry was actually made, in the request for entrance and departure of loading equipment and is available in the system SAQB’E (Not apply in Air Customs.) Standard 28 PR-IAD / DNO-DE-01.|
1. Go to the Customs where you entered or you left the country.
- Goods Declaration or certification of the authorization for goods clearance by the staff of SAT .
- The original of the Container Temporary Admission (ATC) form.
1. If it is a transit, you must complete it at the customs office of destination in the term assigned to you.
2. Compliance of deadlines for temporary admission of Loading Equipment according to procedure (PR-IAD/ DNO-CA03)
3. It is done at the exit of Customs by presenting the mean of transport in the area assigned for the purpose.
4. If the carrier’s data is no as declared, you must correct the inconsistencies, otherwise the mean of transport will be withhold.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa