|1||Submit the request for the authorization for dispatch by partialities before the Customs Administration where the process is executed, this must include the following: (see special cases).|
|2||Request for dispatch in original (letter of the request with the description of the partialities).|
|3||Photocopy of the Declaration from which the partialities are derived.|
|4||Photocopy of the document of the carrier and commercial invoice.|
|5||Photocopy of the document related to non-tariff requirements.|
|6||To the control the exit, if goods are transported in closed means, you must submit the documentation as indicated above and the partial discharge sheets duly completed, signed and sealed by the Customs Administrator. If goods are not transported in closed means, the first partiality authorization is obligatory and the Customs Authority will indicate if it is necessary to authorize the whole partialities prior to the withdrawal of the goods.|
1. Go to the Customs where you entered or you left the country.
- Your authorized request for partialities to the effect in import and export.
- The authorization sheet for your partial release when the transport is a closed mean.
- If goods are not transported in a closed mean, the authorization of the first partiality will be mandatory and the Customs Authority will indicate if it is necessary to authorize all partialities.
- You will be given a certified Goods Declaration with the authorization for the exit of the goods.
1. Submit the Authorization Request for Dispatch by Partialities before the Customs Administration where the process is executed, which must include the following:
- Name and signature of the exporter or importer, Customs Broker or the Company’s Legal Representative.
- Goods Declaration Number.
- Quantity and type of goods.
- Transport document number.
- Number or identification of the containers or equipment (where applicable).
- Number of partial discharges (number of trips to be made).
- Date and initial time of the dispatch operation as well as the approximate time that the entire dispatch operation will last). Procedure Standard 8 PR-IAD / DNO-DE-20.
2. To start partial departures it is necessary that you submit the Provisional or Normal Declaration along with the mean of transport duly authorized to begin the first partiality.
3. You must submit the complementary Goods Declaration in class 37 in a 3-days term following after the shipment of the goods was made, if your previous Customs Declaration was a Simplified Customs Declaration class 11.
4. And in a 5-days term, if your previous Customs Declaration was a class 54.
5. Pay the Import Custom Duties (DAI), Value Added Tax (VAT) and others when appropriate.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa