|1||Submit a request for the rescue to the Customs Administration.|
|2||When the rescue request is authorized submit the Goods Declaration and proof of the payment of amounts owed.|
|3||You must submit non-tariff permits depending on the type of goods. You may consult the catalog or non-tariff permits in the following link you: Catalog of Tariff Permits, or you may consult the Integrated Tariff.|
1. Go to the Customs where you entered or you left the country.
The Ruling in original duly signed and sealed by the Customs Administration authorizing the rescue of the goods or equipment (container)
1. The request for rescue must be made no later than the business day prior to the date of the Auction of Goods.
2. For more information, see “Procedure for the Rescue and Auction of Goods” (PR-IAD / DNO-PE-06)
3. Pay your taxes and other amounts owed as storage.
4. You must comply with Non-Tariff permits depending on the type of good. You may consult the catalog of non-tariff permits in the following link: Catalog of Tariff Permits or you may consult the Integrated Tariff in: https://portal.sat.gob.gt/portal/arancel-integrado/
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa