|1||Submit the Declaration of Exports Goods in the Admission Module at the entrance of the Customs Precinct or in the Primary Zone:|
Steps to follow
Go to the Customs office of where you left the country.
What do I get?
- Your Declaration of Goods certified with the result of the process of the risk analysis printed on all the copies of the declaration.
- The result may be:
- Selective green, immediate clearance (No revision is performed);
- Selective red, immediate verification (revision is carried out) .
- You must go to window of the office of selective process or to another area authorized for this purpose.
- In the selective processing area you will not be required to present the means of transport in those cases that due to the type of the Customs infrastructure it is not possible to do so.
- You must answer for your tax and criminal obligations in case the merchandise is not exported or does not correspond as declared.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa