Submission of Goods Declaration (DUA/ AUCA/DUT) for the process of risk analysis
For DUAS, in Maritime and Air Customs the risk analysis process is automatically anticipated; these are presented only for assignment by the inspector and if it is red or green they go directly to the exit confirmation module. Not apply to DUTS.
|1||Submit the Goods Declaration or the Authorization Certificate of the release of the Goods at the documents reception window or at the area enabled for that purpose.|
|2||Additionally to the submission of the Declaration or QR, the interested party must place at view of the inspector the mean of transport to expedite the dispatch process. Provided that the Customs infrastructure allows it. Regulation 13 of PR-IAD-DNO-DE-01.|
|3||In case of the submission of the Declaration of Goods you must attach the supporting documentation in accordance with article 321 of the Regulation of the Central American Uniform Customs Code RECAUCA.|
|4||In case of the modality of Digitalized Documents, no attached documentation is submitted, you must upload everything to the SAQB’E system.|
1. Go to the Customs where you entered or left the country.
Your Declaration of Goods certified with the result of the risk analysis process printed in the Goods Declaration or in the certification of Authorization for Release. Results may be: Immediate Release (No inspection performed) (Selective Green ); or immediate verification (Selective Red.)
1. If the result “release without Inspection” (selective green), you must go to the Confirmation Module to remove the goods from Customs.
2. If the result is “Immediate verification” (selective red) you must go to the Inspection Area (a ramp designated by customs) and fulfill with the corresponding documents according to the type of Dispatch (With Papers/without papers).
3. The submission of the physical documentation does not apply to the declaration under customs’ system without papers such as: 23ID, 151MA, 151LX, 152MI, 152PI, 156IX, 156IE, 153NP, 155NE, 157PE, 157LR, 157MF, 157MS, since it is digitized and sent to the SAT system.
4. The name corresponding to each key of the regime indicated in the previous paragraph may be consulted herein.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa