|1||Photocopy of the Personal I.D. (DPI) of the buyer and the seller of the vehicle or photocopy of the document issued by RENAP|
|2||Circulation Card (on paper or electronic).|
|3||Vehicles’ Title Certificate, (on paper or electronic). (See special cases).|
|4||Annex of the Title Certificate generated via Declaraguate (SAT-8611) and/or Affidavit generated via Declaraguate (SAT-8611), when appropriate, duly legalized.|
|5||Document of Signature and Transfer Conditions, signed by the Notary in electronic form for each transfer registered in the Virtual Agency.|
Go to a Tax Agency or Tax Office with the requirements.
The Notary will be given the certificate for each transfer: Document of the Reception of Electronic Transfers and/or Form for Electronic Transfer Requirements, as applicable.
1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI).
- Attach the document issued by RENAP, certifying the process for the obtainment of this document, provided that, the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is displayed, with or without photography.
2. You must submit the documentation certifying each transfer registered in the Virtual Agency to Offices and Agencies, within the first (15) business days of the following month of the transfers registered the previous month.
3. For the reception of these badges will not be accepted replicas of forms SAT-4001 (Circulation Card) and forms SAT-4051, SAT-4052 and SAT-4053 (Title Certificate) generated in Virtual Agency.
4. You must attach the photocopy of the invoice: For the vehicles of the current, previous and the next year, only in the first sale, if they were acquired through the importer, distributor or dealer.
5. The Notary may designate a third person authorized to make the delivery of the documentation related to the transfer registered in the Virtual Agency, attaching the following:
a. Fill out Authorization of the Third Person SAT-362 Form to carry out the Procedure signed by the registered Notary and the third authorized person.
b. Personal I.D. (DPI) in original of the Third Authorized person. If DPI is not available, a certificate issued by RENAP will be accepted.
c. You must have a Tax Identification Number (NIT) and be solvent of your tax obligations.
d. Be solvent in your tax obligations.
6. Original of the Title Certificate of Vehicles (on paper/electronic), submitting on the reverse, (endorsement area), the following scenarios:
a. in blank
b. with the signatures of the seller
c. with the signatures of the seller and the buyer
d. with the consigned data and signatures of the seller and the buyer.
Letters c and d, provided that, the Legalization of Signatures Act, has not been finalized, that is, without stamps, signature and the Notary’s seal.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa