|1||Personal I.D. (DPI) of the Legal Representative. (If you do not have it, see special cases).|
|2||Passport in case of being a foreigner.|
|3||Appointment of the Legal Representative or legalized copy.|
|4||Circulation Card (if you do not have it, see especial cases).|
|5||Title Certificate (if you do not have it, see especial cases).|
|6||Circulation Card (if you do not have it, see especial cases).|
|7||SAT-0452 Form, Affidavit for the Inactivation and/or Activation of Land Vehicles and its photocopy, it must be signed by the Legal Representative.|
|8||You must be solvent on Vehicles Circulation Tax until the current year.|
Go to a Tax Agency or Office with the requirements and payments made.
- Photocopy of SAT-452 Form signed and sealed.
- Vehicles’ deployed pages or Upward trend Certification (if requested).
1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI), attach the document issued by RENAP, certifying the process for the obtainment of this document, provided that, the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is displayed, with or without photography.
2. Circulation Plates, Circulation Card and Title Certificate: if you do not have them:
- If by theft or robbery: attach the original of the complaint filed before the Public Ministry.
- If by loss or misplacement: attach the complaint filed with the National Civil Police or Public Ministry showing the original seal.
3. In case of the request of an upward trend certificate, you must pay Q30.00 through SAT-8028 Form (Declaraguate).
4. If considered the option of inactivation by definitive withdrawal -insurance, the vehicle “cannot be activated again”.
5. Make the annual payment of the Tax on Vehicles’ Circulation, through the form SAT-4091 (Declaraguate).
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa