You must perform the following steps, before registering Fingerprint in the Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria.
|1||Personal Identification Document (DPI) of the Owner (If you do not have it, see special cases).|
|2||Registration of the Advanced Electronic Signature in accordance with the Law of Recognition of Communications and Electronic Signatures.|
|3||Minimum technology required (see special cases).|
|4||Characteristics of the fingerprint reader (see special cases).|
|5||Fingerprint Registry obtained from the Superintendence of Tax Administration. (Tax Offices and Agencies).|
|6||Registry as a Virtual Agency user, you have to verify the user’s obtaining requirements.|
|7||To be an active Member as Professional without limitation to exercise both in the Bar Association of Lawyers and Notaries and as well in the General Protocol Archive.|
|8||Certification as an Active Member of the Professional Association in original and copy.|
|9||The invoice verifying the purchase of the of the fingerprint reading device in original and copy.|
|10||You must be updated in the Unified Tax Registry.|
|11||You must be solvent from your tax obligations.|
1. You must have the advanced electronic signature registered and to have the mentioned operating systems (see special cases)
2. Go to a Tax Agency or Office with the requirements.
You must be registered as a Virtual Agency user. If you do not have the Virtual Agency, click here to request it.
1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI).
- Attach the document issued by RENAP, certifying the process for the obtainment of this document, provided that, the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is displayed, with or without photography.
2. The signature can be obtained with the service providers of certification authorized by the Registry of Certification Service Providers (RPSC), the current authorized providers are:
- Signature-e-Chamber of Commerce
- Prisma Digital Registry
3. Minimum technology required:
- Computer PC or laptop with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system or higher, it is suggested to use Chrome browser in updated version (Free download at https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Internet connection, it is suggested to have 1 MB or more for higher speed in the of loading and unloading files and validation of fingerprints operations.
- Java software in updated version. (verification and free download at: https://www.java.com/en/download).
- Prevalidador application for taking and validation of the fingerprint provided by SAT (Free download).
- Configured fingerprint reader device, which can be purchased from technology suppliers, according to the specifications listed below.
4. Characteristics of the fingerprint reader: Fingerprint readers to be compatible with the system must have the following characteristics:
- Fingerprint capture reader.
- Minimum resolution in pixels: 512dpi
- Exploration capture area: 15 mm (nominal width in the center) 18 mm (nominal length), with a variability of + – / 3 mm in any of its 2 dimensions.
- 8-bit gray scale (256 levels of gray)
- Sensor type: optical
- Compliance with FCC Class B, CE, ICES, BSMI, MIC, USB, WHQL standards.
- Voltage supply via USB
- Compatible with Windows 7 or higher.
- (The acquired fingerprint reader brings software that must be installed on the equipment to be used.)
5. The documentation of the registered Electronic Transfer will not be received from the notary incurring in non-compliance with the submission of the aforementioned requirements for reception.
6. The Notary who legalizes the signatures in the Annex of the Certificate issued via Declaraguate SAT-8611 Form, is who has to complete the transmission of the Electronic Transfers in the Virtual Agency.
7. Check here the contact information of the Notaries that can provide the service: Notaries with a registered fingerprint.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- Dubai Center
- Carretera al Salvador
- El Progreso
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa