Replacement of Distributor Circulation Card with Electronic SAT-8933 Form

1Personal Identification Document (DPI) of the Legal Representative (if you do not have it see special cases).
2 Passport in case of a foreign person.
3Appointment of the Legal Representative and a photocopy or certified copy by an authorized Notary.
4 Vehicle circulation card (if not available see special cases).
5Vehicle Circulation Tax paid until the current year, if not, you have to make the payment through SAT-4091 Form in Declaraguate.
6 Submit the payment for process of the Replacement of the Circulation Card through the SAT-8933 Form in Declaraguate.
7 If the procedure is made by a person authorized for negotiations in the RFV, he/she must submit the requirements of the Third Parties.
Steps to follow

1. Enter Declaraguate, fill out SAT-8933 Form and generate SAT-2000 Form to make the payment at the system’s authorized banks.

  • Once the payment is made print it and attach the report generated by SAT-8933 Form, Statement for Modifications and Replacements.

2. Go to the Delegation of Cofiño Stahl with the requirements and payments made.

3. Complete the procedure and enter your Virtual Agency to generate your electronic badges.

What do I get?
  • The electronic decal is generated through the portal of SAT, in the Decal Printing option.
  • You will obtain the Circulation Card through the Virtual Agency. If you do not have Virtual Agency, click here to request it.

Special Cases

1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI).

  • Attach the document issued by RENAP, certifying the process for the obtainment of this document, provided that, the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is displayed, with or without photography.

2. If you do not have the Circulation Card, you must pay the process for the replacement thereof in SAT-8933 Form, the amount of Q60.00.

  • If by theft or robbery: attach the original of the complaint filed before the Public Ministry.
  • If by loss or misplacement: attach the complaint filed with the National Civil Police or the certification issued by the Public Ministry, showing the original seal.

Additional requirements for special cases:

3. You must be registered in the Unified Tax Registry and have an establishment in operations and be registered as importer.

4. If you have badges on paper, you must proceed with the replacement of both (Circulation Card and Property Certificate).

Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure

Central Region

  • Galerías Prima
  • Plaza San Rafael
  • Pacific Villa Hermosa
  • Chimaltenango
  • El Progreso
  • Sacatepéquez

Procedure for authorized third parties:

  • Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)

Western Region

  • Quetzaltenango
  • Huehuetenango
  • San Marcos
  • Quiche
  • Sololá
  • Totonicapán

Northeast Region

  • Zacapa
  • Baja Verapaz
  • Alta Verapaz
  • Jalapa
  • Petén
  • Izabal
  • Chiquimula

Southern region

  • Escuintla
  • Retalhuleu
  • Jutiapa
  • Santa Rosa
  • Suchitepéquez