|1||Taxpayer’s Personal Identification Document (DPI), original and photocopy (if you do not have it see special cases).|
|2||Registration as active professional member, original and photocopy.|
|3||Invoice verifying the purchase of the device for fingerprint reading, in original and photocopy.|
1. To have your access to Virtual Agency.
2. To have your advanced electronic signature obtained through certifying entities (Prisma, S.A, Chamber of Commerce of Guatemala and 5B)
1. If you do not have the Personal Identification Document (DPI).
- Attach document issued by RENAP evidencing that the obtaining of the document is in process, provided that the Unique Identification Code (CUI) is visible, with or without a photograph.
2. Installed Technology (list of characteristics and technical specifications of the equipment and reader or download link of the executables, if applicable)
3. To be solvent of your Value Added Tax obligations.
4. To have your registered address updated in the Unified Tax Registry.
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa