|1||Form SAT-452-Sworn Statement for Inactivation and/or Activation of Land Vehicles and its photocopy, which must be signed by the Legal Representative.|
|2||Circulation Card (if you do not have it, see special cases).|
|3||Title Certificate (if you do not have it see special cases).|
|4||Circulation Plates (if you do not have it see special cases).|
|8||It must be solvent and updated on Vehicle Circulation Tax until the current year.|
Go to an Agency or Tax Office with the requirements.
Photocopy of SAT-452 Form signed and sealed.
Deployed pages of vehicles (without cost) or Certification of upward trend (cost of Q30.00).
1 Circulation Plates, Circulation Card and Title Certificate. If you do not have them:
- If by theft or robbery: attach the original of the complaint filed before the Public Ministry.
- If by loss or misplacement: attach the notice filed with the National Civil Police or Public Ministry, showing the original seal.
2. Decentralized and autonomous entities do not require the resolution of the State Property Directorate since they have been established by Decree of the Congress of the Republic.
3. In case of a request for upward trend certificate, it must cancel the cost of Q30.00 on form SAT-8028 (Declaraguate).
4. Annual payment of the Vehicle Circulation Tax by means of the form SAT-4091 (Declaraguate).
Offices or Agencies for
perform the procedure
- Galerías Prima
- Plaza San Rafael
- Pacific Villa Hermosa
- El Progreso
Procedure for authorized third parties:
- Plaza San Rafael (Anexo)
- San Marcos
- Baja Verapaz
- Alta Verapaz
- Santa Rosa