1. Enter: https://portal.sat.gob.gt/portal/
- Choose: Virtual Agency.
- Enter Login: Tax Identification number (without dashes)
- Enter: Password
2. Choose the option: Virtual Agency
- Click on: Menu
- Search the option: Tax Registry of Printing Houses.
- Choose the option: Activation/Inactivation of Printing Houses.
- You will see form SAT-0551 “Activation/Inactivation of Printing Houses”
- Choose: the establishment registered as Printing House or Printing services.
- Choose: type of Registration (Printing House/printing services).
- Choose: Activate (Registration).
- Choose: Inactivate (Cancellation)
- Click on validate
- Click on “No submitted”
3. Print the form SAT-551 Activation/Inactivation Printing Houses
You can have the Registration (Activation) or Cancellation (Inactivation) to the Tax Registry of Printing House.
1. You must be registered and updated in the Unified Tax Register.
2. You must be affiliated to the Value Added Tax (Active)
3. You must be updated in your submissions of the Value Added Tax Declarations.
4. Not having a registered operative plan not located (invalid address)
5. You must have registered in RTU any of the following activity codes: 1811, 1812, 2219.00, 2221.00, 2222.00