1. Enter: https://portal.sat.gob.gt/portal/
2. Choose: Virtual Agency
- Enter Login: Tax Identification number (without dashes)
- Enter: Password
3. Choose the option: Virtual Agency
- Click on: Menu
- Search the option: Registry of Printing Houses
- Choose the option: “Report of Printing Services”
4. Visualize the Form SAT-541
“Report of Printing Services” (the NIT and name of the Printer will be shown).
- Choose: month
- Choose: Year to submit
- Click on “Validate”
- Click on “Yes submit”
- Click on “Print Form”
The Report of Printing Services will appear
You will obtain Form SAT-541 “Report of Printing Service of authorized documents” through the Virtual Agency.
1. If the report is not submitted, you will be imputed with a fine of ten thousand quetzals (Q10,000.00) each time you do not comply. Legal base: Article 17, Decree 20-2006, Legal Provision for the Strength of the Tax Administration.
2. If the report of Printing Services is submitted extemporaneously, it will show the box to enter the form number in which you paid the fine.
3. If you have more than one report of printing services submitted extemporaneously, you must submit a form of payment of the fine for each period.